First Time Owners Program
FIRST TIME OWNERS PROGRAM
Mazda Canada Inc., in partnership with the Bank of Nova Scotia, is pleased to announce the launch of the First Time Owners Program - an industry first! This program applies to new MAZDA2 and MAZDA3 vehicles, allowing First Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance or lease history) the ability to finance their new Mazda through Scotiabank. In addition, qualified customers purchasing a MAZDA2 will receive a $500 rebate from their purchase! This program can even be used in combination with all other incentive programs (excluding Owner Renewal Program and the Mazda Graduate Rebate Program).
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows. Please note that all conditions must be met to qualify.
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- New MAZDA2 & MAZDA3 vehicles only
- Payment maximum is $500/month
- TDSR less than or equal to 35%
- No derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments, D&E rated borrowers are not eligible)
- D & E rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Minimum down payment of $1,000 (plus any Mazda First Time Owners rebate for retail financing)
- Term maximums are 72 months for retail loans
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value